Are you tired of searching for new episodes on YouTube TV and having to manually record them? I have good news for you!
While YouTube TV doesn’t have a specific feature to record just new episodes, there are a couple of handy methods you can use to make the process easier and more streamlined.
Today, I am going to show you how to record only new episodes on YouTube TV!
One option is to utilize third-party screen recording software like EaseUS RecExperts. This software allows you to schedule recordings and save them directly to your device’s storage. By setting up automatic recording tasks, you can ensure that new episodes are automatically captured from YouTube TV without the need for constant manual intervention.
If you prefer to stick with YouTube TV’s built-in features, you can still record new episodes by using their recording function. Simply log in to your YouTube TV account, search for the show you want to record, and click on the “+” icon next to its name. YouTube TV will then record the show and add it to your library for easy access.
Whether you choose to use third-party software or the built-in recording feature on YouTube TV, you’ll have no trouble keeping up with your favorite shows and never missing out on new episodes again.
Table of Contents
- YouTube TV doesn’t have a specific option to record just new episodes.
- Third-party screen recording software like EaseUS RecExperts can automate the process by scheduling and saving recordings to your device.
- Alternatively, you can use the built-in recording feature on YouTube TV to capture new episodes.
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection to avoid any potential recording issues.
- You can easily delete recorded episodes on YouTube TV to refine your list of favorite shows.
How to Automatically Record New Episodes on YouTube TV with EaseUS RecExperts
EaseUS RecExperts is an advanced screen recording software that can simplify the process of automatically recording new episodes from YouTube TV. With this software, you can easily set up recording filters on YouTube TV and enjoy the convenience of automatic episode recording. Here are some helpful tips on how to make the most out of this powerful tool:
- Create a timed recording task: Once you have installed EaseUS RecExperts, launch the software and navigate to the recording task settings. Choose the option to create a timed recording task.
- Configure the scheduled recording task: In the task settings, select YouTube TV as the recording source and specify the desired start time and duration for the recording task. You can also set up recording filters to target specific episodes or shows.
- Edit or delete scheduled recordings: If you need to make any changes to your scheduled recording tasks, simply access the task list and edit or delete the desired recording. This flexibility allows you to easily adjust your recording preferences based on your viewing needs.
- Customize recording settings: EaseUS RecExperts offers various recording settings that can enhance your recording experience. You can choose the recording area to capture the specific region of the YouTube TV interface, select the audio input to record the system sound or microphone, and adjust other settings to achieve the desired recording quality.
By utilizing EaseUS RecExperts, you can streamline the process of automatically recording new episodes on YouTube TV. This software simplifies the setup and provides customization options to cater to your recording preferences. Try out EaseUS RecExperts today and never miss your favorite shows again!
Note: The image below illustrates the user interface of EaseUS RecExperts.
How to Record Only New Episodes on YouTube TV using the Built-in Feature
If you prefer not to use third-party software, you can also take advantage of the built-in recording feature on YouTube TV to manage and customize your recorded shows. With this feature, you can effortlessly record just the new episodes of your favorite shows and have them added to your library.
- Log in to your YouTube TV account: Start by logging in to your YouTube TV account using your credentials.
- Search for the show you want to record: Use the search bar or navigate through the available channels to find the show you wish to record.
- Click on the “+” icon: Once you’ve located the show, click on the “+” icon next to the show’s name. This will initiate the recording process for the new episodes.
- Enjoy your recorded shows: YouTube TV will automatically record the new episodes and add them to your library. You can easily access your recorded shows in the library section of your YouTube TV account.
In addition to recording new episodes, YouTube TV also provides options to mark episodes as watched and delete recorded episodes from your library. This allows you to manage your recorded shows and keep only the ones you’re interested in.
Custom Recording Settings on YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers various customization options to enhance your recording experience. You can access the custom recording settings by navigating to the settings section of your YouTube TV account. From there, you can modify the recording quality, choose the location to save your recorded shows, and set recording permissions for specific channels.
|Adjust the recording quality to optimize storage space or prioritize video resolution.
|Select the preferred location to store your recorded shows, whether it’s on your device or in the cloud.
|Specify which channels you want to enable/disable recording permissions for.
By customizing these settings, you can tailor your YouTube TV recording experience to suit your preferences and ensure that you have full control over your recorded shows.
Troubleshooting: YouTube TV Not Recording New Episodes
If you are facing issues with YouTube TV not recording new episodes, don’t worry, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem. Here are some possible solutions:
1. Check Recording Eligibility
First, make sure that the show you want to record is eligible for recording on YouTube TV. Some shows may have restrictions that prevent them from being recorded. To check the eligibility of a show, you can use EaseUS RecExperts to record the entire screen and see if the desired show can be captured.
2. Ensure a Stable Internet Connection
Another reason why YouTube TV may not be recording new episodes could be a weak internet connection. It’s crucial to have a stable and reliable internet connection to ensure smooth recording. Check your internet connection and ensure it has enough bandwidth to support streaming and recording simultaneously.
3. Clear Caches on YouTube TV
Clearing caches on YouTube TV can resolve various issues, including problems with recording new episodes. To clear caches, follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube TV app or website on your device.
- Navigate to the settings or options menu.
- Look for the option to clear caches or storage.
- Select the option to clear caches or storage.
- Confirm the action and wait for the process to complete.
Clearing caches on YouTube TV can help refresh the app and resolve any temporary glitches that may be affecting the recording functionality.
By following these troubleshooting steps, you should be able to resolve the issue of YouTube TV not recording new episodes. If the problem persists, you may want to reach out to YouTube TV support for further assistance.
How to Delete Recorded Episodes on YouTube TV
If you no longer want to keep recorded episodes on YouTube TV, you can easily delete them. This allows you to refine the list of recorded shows and keep only your favorite ones. Follow these simple steps to delete recorded episodes on YouTube TV:
- Go to the Library tab of your YouTube TV account.
- Search for the show you want to delete in your library.
- Click on the “Delete” button next to the show.
- Confirm the action to remove the episodes from your library.
By deleting episodes on YouTube TV, you can make space for new recordings and ensure that your recorded shows reflect your current interests. It’s a great way to maintain a curated collection of your favorite content.
Benefits of Deleting Recorded Episodes
Deleting episodes on YouTube TV offers several advantages:
- Refining the list of recorded shows: As you continue to record new episodes, your library can quickly fill up. By deleting episodes, you can keep your list of recorded shows neat and organized.
- Saving storage space: Recorded episodes take up storage space on your device. Deleting unnecessary episodes frees up space for other important files and recordings.
- Managing your favorite content: By deleting episodes you no longer watch, you can focus on the shows and episodes that truly interest you, making it easier to navigate through your library.
Remember, deleting episodes on YouTube TV doesn’t affect the availability of future episodes for recording. You can always continue to record new episodes of your favorite shows and create a personalized collection that suits your preferences.
|Pros of Deleting Recorded Episodes
|Cons of Deleting Recorded Episodes
|1. Refines the list of recorded shows
|1. Permanently removes episodes from your library
|2. Saves storage space on your device
|2. Cannot access deleted episodes once removed
|3. Provides better management of favorite content
|3. Requires manual deletion of individual episodes
How to Use the “Mark as Watched” Feature on YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers a helpful feature called “Mark as Watched” that simplifies the process of filtering your list of shows and keeping track of the episodes you have already watched. This feature allows you to easily avoid rewatching episodes and efficiently manage your viewing progress.
To utilize the “Mark as Watched” feature on YouTube TV:
- Go to the library section of your YouTube TV account.
- Open the playlist or show you wish to mark as watched.
- Locate the specific episode that you have watched or want to mark as watched.
- Click on the three dots next to the episode’s title to reveal additional options.
- From the menu that appears, select the “Mark Episode as Watched” option.
The episode will then be marked as watched, allowing you to easily filter your list of shows and identify the episodes that you have already viewed.
Using the “Mark as Watched” feature on YouTube TV helps streamline your viewing experience, ensuring that you can enjoy your favorite shows without having to search for episodes you’ve already seen. It’s a beneficial tool for organizing your content and managing your watch history.
To further enhance your YouTube TV experience, consider customizing your recording settings, managing your recorded shows, and exploring other features like automatic recording (discussed in earlier sections). With these tips and tricks, you can make the most out of YouTube TV’s versatile capabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions about Recording Only New Episodes on YouTube TV
Here are some common questions related to recording only new episodes on YouTube TV:
1. Can I record only new episodes on YouTube TV?
No, YouTube TV does not have an option to record only new episodes. When you record a show on YouTube TV, it will automatically record the entire series. However, you can delete episodes that you have already watched to keep your library organized.
2. How do I delete watched episodes on YouTube TV?
To delete watched episodes on YouTube TV, simply go to the library tab of your account. Search for the show you want to remove, and click on the “Delete” button next to the episode. Confirm the action, and the episode will be removed from your library. This way, you can refine your list and keep only the episodes you want to watch.
3. Is there a recording limit on YouTube TV?
No, there is no recording limit on YouTube TV. You can record as many episodes or series as you want. This allows you to build a vast collection of your favorite shows and enjoy them at your convenience.
With YouTube TV, although you cannot record only new episodes, you have the flexibility to delete watched episodes and there is no recording limit, giving you the freedom to expand your library.
- How to Publish a Video on YouTube
- How To Premiere on YouTube: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Pop Out YouTube Video: Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Play 2 YouTube Videos at Once
- How To Mute Zoom and Watch YouTube
- Create a YouTube Outro – Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Stop a YouTube Video At a Certain Time
- Create a YouTube Slideshow in Easy Steps
- Create a YouTube Poll Easily: Quick Guide
- Lock YouTube Screen on iPhone & Android: Easy Guide